Sunday, August 18, 2013

Follow the Desire's of Your Heart...

You may have noticed (or not ;) that it's been awhile since I last posted. I've been pursuing my dreams and following my heart's desire. I'm excited to share with you some of my work displayed for viewing (and for sale) at the following site:

Heart Rocks Gallery by Nycebutterfly Photography

           FOLLOW YOUR HEART'S PASSION

You may also enjoy the following gallery, which includes all things heart-shaped:

KEY TO MY HEART







2 comments:

Rush'd Lady said...

I found your message at another blogsite and followed you here. Artist Stephanie Ackerman got me to thinking of heart-shaped rocks and other objects as love messages from God, so I've been looking and collecting photos of my own for my gratitude blog. Didn't know anyone else collected pictures of them also!

Anonymous said...

Join us at Love Hearts Found fb page : ) Deb