Friday, February 20, 2009

Peace, Love and Be Happy!

We all need love...to know that someone cares about us...that someone is watching over us. Signs of love surround us. A young woman from Long Island, N.Y. shares From the Heart -- a story of how signs of love transcend time and place...

Friday, February 20, 2009


"Gab & her big rock"

"I am seventeen years old H.S. senior from Long Island, NY. In celebration of From the Heart month at the Long Island Children's Museum my exhibit titled "Peace, love and bee happy" is a collection of 25 of my favorite photographs and my entire heart rock collection. I have never counted but I might have 40 heart shape stones which I have found where I live (N.Shore of L.I.). and since my Grandmother's passing eight years ago I keep stumbling upon heart shaped objects. I believe they are I love you's from my Grandma so I started photographing and collecting them. One day while walking on the beach I looked up and said "OK Grandma!! Show me a sign" attached is a photo of myself with the rock I found that day!"


2 comments:

sharilyn said...

an awesome heart rock and a wonderful story!! thanks!

Stardust said...

Touching. =) She has a beautiful smile.